Being dizzy is the worst! Thankfully we are here to help. Our vestibular therapists in Burlington and Milton have undergone extensive training in treating vertigo, BPPV and other disorders casuing dizziness.
WE UNDERSTAND DIZZINESS. TREATMENT DEPENDS ON YOUR ASSESSMENT FINDINGS, BUT OFTEN INVOLVES HANDS-ON TECHNIQUES, HEAD MANOEUVRES, AN EXERCISE PROGRAM, OR A COMBO OF THOSE STRATEGIES
Essentially, we diagnose the dizziness through a series of tests and then can perform different types of repositioning maneuvers to help treat/reset the vestibular system. Results are often immediate.
Our key to success is a thorough assessment that can take up to 1 hour. From here we will discuss the steps to getting you feeling better and often perform manueavers and traetment that same day.
If you or someone you know is dizzy in Burlington and Milton, do not continue to suffer - We can help.
- Assessment of Dizziness and Vertigo DisordersTreatment of Vertigo/BPPV
- Advanced training in Eplys, Semonts, Liberatorys and various other maneuvers to be applied for the right condition at the right time.
- Dizziness following vestibular neuritis/ labyrinthitis
- Post Concussion Dizziness
- Cervicogenic Dizziness
- Meniere's Disease/Endolymphatic Hydrops
- Balance Issues
- Rehab for Unilateral and Bilateral vestibular lesions